• Post 1
  • Post 3

Friday 4 November 2011

First Love - optimistic :)

" It all started in the autumn breaks,
When I saw you strolling on the skates,
Followed you, through the street,
Just to see you, as my heart skipped a beat,
To tell you or not, was a tough call,
Man, you looked irresistible in the autumn fall
But, destiny played its game,
Saw you with someone else, realized I was out of the frame,
Then after so many years, saw you again,
Tears came out again and again,
You looked the same, as in the autumn fall,
Burning desires were getting tall,
Destiny took another turn, but for me with this time,
And, slowly our hearts started to rhyme,
Years without you, were like hell,
It was damn dark, like in a well,
Your touch gives me peace, as if a white dove,
I am proud that my cute Sidhu, is my first love."

0 comments:

Post a Comment